Hogan Assessment Systems
Since the 1970s Dr Robert Hogan and
Dr Joyce Hogan have been developing the Hogan Personality Inventory – a
measure of normal personality designed specifically for business
applications. Today, Hogan Assessment Systems, Inc is the innovative
global leader in providing personality-based assessment technologies
Dr Robert Hogan is a prolific writer and prize-winning teacher who speaks regularly in the USA, Asia, Australia and EU and has twice been the keynote speaker at the Australian Psychological Society Conference.
Dr Joyce Hogan is a research scientist and distinguished academic and author. She serves on the Editorial Board of four psychology journals and is a consultant on employment discrimination for the US Department of Justice.
Hogan's Suite of Assessments:
- are recommended by leading academics worldwide
- recently won the British Psychological Society Award — the BPS’ highest accolade for test development
- are validated on working adults and comply with EEO, anti-discrimination and diversity requirements
- have been taken by several million people in more than 12 countries.
There are four primary assessments:
These are supplemented with a range of customised measures and reports that can be configured to meet virtually any leadership/employee selection, development or business need.
The computer-generated reports are produced in a user-friendly format and can be easily administered and interpreted by human resource professionals. Interpretation by a certified Hogan Assessment Systems professional maximises your return on your investment.
Hogan Assessments can be used:
For further information please contact us.
- for leadership and employee feedback, development, coaching and team building
- as a powerful input in recruitment and selection.